Monday, August 17, 2009

Change is around us...

I write today with lots of news. For starters I have gained back a total of 16 pounds. I know, I know disappointing. But with that said I have returned to my old ways of salads, unsweet tea and exercise. BOO! No more cake, Dr. Peppers, Margaritas and other such fun. For now I must remain strict and positive. The second part of my post is that Kaleb and the family will be returning to Texas. We are so excited about this move, and unfortunately only have a small group of people to share the excitement with. So as I pack up my life in Florida I will go back to the one thing I can control, my weight. Wish me success on both the move and the weightloss. Afterall once these 16 pounds are off I choose to lose an additional 30 more. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment