Saturday, January 1, 2011

Being held accountable...

And so I celebrated New Year's with food and drinks. Typical, I've gained ALL of my weight back and a few extra. I'm not happy about this but have regrouped, gotten past the idea of punishing myself and now I move forward towards self improvement. I joined weight watchers, have a handful of friends who are encouraging me and holding me accountable. Kaleb got me running shoes for Christmas, because I've decided I want to try running. After all how many fat runners do you really see? Not sure if it's because fat runners give up or because they are laughed at and quit? Hopefully, it's because when they finish the journey they are strong and fit. I ate within my points range today, no exercise but getting over a cold. Tomorrow I'm going to the track to attempt running and then to a Weight Watchers meeting. It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment