Thursday, January 20, 2011

Off and running...

So I'm on day 20 of working out and eating right! I had a big slip up over a week ago but since then I've gotten back on track. I've lost 4.2 pounds and I'm going to a WW meeting tomorrow for a weigh in. My first goal is 5 pounds and it's funny I already rewarded myself with a hair cut and color to help me feel good. I'm trying NOT to reward myself with food, instead with workout clothes and other self improvement items. I've got a terrific support group and I'm so motivated. Through this process I'm discovering who really wants to support me and see me succeed and who wants to be selfish and use me to bond by food. I'm trying to see food as fuel for my body and less about over indulging. The longer I do this the more I realize that there are lots of excuses for eating poorly and the funny part is I can now hear others when they use the same excuses. Well I'm going to go for a run down, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment